Welcome to the City of West Palm Beach's Online Registration & Reservation System!
Need an Account?
If you have previously enrolled in City of West Palm Beach Parks and Recreation classes: Call (561) 804-4900 to establish your online account.
If you are a new customer who has not previously enrolled in classes: Take your State of Florida identification card or driver's license to a City of West Palm Beach Community Center.
City of West Palm Beach
Parks & Recreation Dept.
Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Telephone: (561) 804-4900
Pavilion / Picnic Shelter Rentals
Special Event Application
Make a Difference - Volunteer
Sponsored in part by:
|SEARCH||AFTER SCHOOL & CAMPS|
The City of West Palm Beach Parks and Recreation Department is pleased to introduce Online Registration. This system will enable you to register your household members (family) and yourself online for many programs and activities offered by the department. While the number of programs available for online registration is limited during the initial launch, look for more activities to be added online in the coming months.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A USER NAME AND PASSWORD, YOU MAY LOGIN NOW.
What Can I Do?
- Browse activity and pass membership listings
- Search for activities by type, age range, location, and other criteria
- Look up details about any activity, (e.g. prices, dates, times, locations, or even current enrollment numbers)
In addition, registered individuals and households can:
- Enroll for many of our classes, activities, and pass memberships
- Check on class availability
- Renew memberships
- Print a transaction history
- Reprint old receipts
However, the Online Registration system DOES NOT allow you to:
- Register individuals from other households
- Register children who do not meet the specific requirements for a class
- Refund a class
- Transfer to another class
- Please note that:
Not all classes, activities, and passes are available for online registration
To print receipts system, you must have Adobe Reader? installed on your computer
The only accepted form of online payment is by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
Using the Online Registration System
If you only wish to view program activities, you may browse activities as a Guest. However, to enroll in programs and pay online, you must register for an online account and receive a User Name and Password.
To apply for an account:
If you have previously enrolled in City of West Palm Beach Parks and Recreation classes:
Call (561) 804-4900 to establish your online account.
If you are a new customer who has not previously enrolled in classes:
Take your State of Florida identification card or driver's license to one of the following locations to establish your online account:
- Coleman Park Community Center 1116 21st Street; West Palm Beach, FL 33407
- Gaines Park Community Center 1501 N. Australian Ave; West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Grassy Waters Preserve 8264 Northlake Blvd; West Palm Beach, FL 33412
- Howard Park Community Center 1302 Parker Avenue; West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Northwood Youth Empowerment Center 723 39th Street; West Palm Beach, FL 33407
- Phipps Skate Park 4715 S. Dixie Hwy.; West Palm Beach, FL 33405
- Pleasant City Community Center 500 22nd Street; West Palm Beach, FL 33407
- South Olive Park Community Center 345 Summa Street; West Palm Beach, FL 33405
- Vedado Park Community Center 3710 Paseo Andalusia; West Palm Beach, FL 33405
- Warren Hawkins Aquatic Center 1501 N. Australian Avenue; West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Parks & Recreation Administration Office 401 Clematis Street, 3rd Floor; West Palm Beach, FL 33401
After applying, you will receive your User Name and Password in no more than five working days.
Once you receive your User Name and Password, you may LOGIN.